Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here I Go!

Heading off to Delhi, India today.  Lots of deep breaths and remembering to model some sort of calm as I say goodbye to the boys for the month.  I've been telling them how much I am going to miss them, but it will be no time at all before I am back again for some time before Christmas.  So now falling apart as though this is a year or forever is not an option.  For those of you who read this and can help Anthony with the two most amazing boys ever, I would be grateful beyond words.  I know they enjoy their friends immensely, as do I, and the time always seems to fly when you are with people you love. 

I had a dream last night that I was 'intimately engaged' with an Indian woman.  I don't believe this is a literal thing about me 'switching teams' but rather how much I will love this place.  I did have to leave her in the middle of things....   so I look forward to coming back and loving those around me right back here.  Hope to keep up with this as much as possible.  Thanks for taking the time right now to check this out!!   

No comments: